So you’re asking yourself, “Is therapy for me?“…
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or depressed? Do you have difficulty managing your emotional & mental well-being and want to improve? Are you feeling stuck in taking the next steps in your life?
- Are you experiencing relationship issues? Are the fights and arguments persisting? Wanting to mend a broken heart? Have you thought to yourself, “I wish I could change this–but I just don’t know what else to do.”
- Got parenting concerns — Do you have a child or teen that you’re worried about? Are they getting bullied, having temper tantrums, or being defiant and non-compliant with rules and directives?
- Did you just have a baby or are pregnant — and the hormones are way out of control? Feeling blue?
- Are you preparing for marriage and seeking premarital counseling? Wanting to establish a healthy foundation and strengthen your relationship before tying the knot?
- Has your drinking or substance use gotten out of hand? Partying way too much, and are experiencing negative consequences–at work, at home with loved ones, or with the law? Thought you had everything under control?
- Are you feeling like there is something missing and you want to delve deeper into your thoughts and feelings with the support of a professional?
Therapy may be for you if you are experiencing difficulty coping with life’s many given stressors & challenges. There is always room for personal growth.
Clinical issues I work with:
- Substance Abuse & Chemical Dependency
- Attachment/Abandonment Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Children & Adolescents
- Couples/Interpersonal relationships
- Early adulthood
- Eating Disorders (i.e. Anorexia, Bulemia, Binge Eating, Purging)
- Families (Blended and Intact)
- Parenting Issues
- Family of Origin Issues
- Multi-Generational Issues
- Peri/post-partum depression
- Psychosomatic symptoms (physical ailments due to emotional/psychological well-being).
- Stress Management